4-Day Malang Bromo Ijen Tour
Leaving for a holiday will give superb refreshment if you make it perfect with smart plans. Therefore, it is important that you let the professionals do the rests. This 4-Day Malang Bromo Ijen Tour package is the excellent choice. This tour will make you a new person afterward since you can feel the overwhelming enjoyments from the natural spots to fun parks.
Ijen Crater will never fail to give you wonderful impressions. The jaw-dropping blue fire can never be found anywhere else in Asia. You will love the dramatic effects of blue fire and turquoise lake in Ijen Crater. The scenery is the most considerable pain and stress relievers.
Mount Bromo is undeniably beautiful. To witness the sunrise in Bromo will make this tour simply unforgettable. It is the journey that serves natural beauty inside a traditional value. After enjoying such amazing journey, you can get pleasure in the balmy weather and humid temperature of Malang. This city tour can leave a profound impression since within only a brief tour; tourists will feel amazed with its apple garden and beautiful villages’ scenery. Picking the famous Malang apples right from the tree will give another experience that will be etched in the heart forever.
Day 1 Juanda Airport/Surabaya – Bondowoso
Our fully-air conditioned vehicle picks you up directly from Surabaya airport. It takes about 6 hours driving to Ijen National Park. Upon arriving at Bondowoso, you will be staying one night at a hotel.
Day 2 Ijen excursion – Bromo
The tour starts at 4 a.m (depend on the condition of Mount Ijen). It takes about an hour driving to reach Paltuding and heads to Mount Ijen slope. About 1.5 hours slope walking leads you to reach the peak of Ijen Crater. Ijen Crater shows a special type of volcanic feature, about 1 kilometer in diameter and 175 meters deep. So does the former slope walking, going down through the slope of Mount Ijen is required to get back. The car then drives you to Bromo. You will stay one night in the nearest hotel from Bromo.
Day 3 Mount Penanjakan – Malang/Batu
Start at early morning before dawn to catch the sunrise moment. The guide will lead you to trek Mt. Penanjakan where you can stand at the highest viewpoint and witness the spectacular sunrise. Standing at this peak of mount allows you to see the beautiful scenery of Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru all in one straight view. Mountainside trekking takes 20 minutes on foot to reach Bromo Volcano, and make sure that you have good shoes and fitness. Our 4×4 jeep drives you back to your hotel for breakfast, shower and packing. After packing, we will depart to continue to the next trip to Malang/Batu.
From there, the trip continued to Batu city where you will do “apple picking”, enjoy cold weather during city tour and witness awesome waterfall called “Coban Rondo”. After that, the car will bring you to take a rest in the hotel.
Day 4 Free time/shopping – Juanda Airport
After having breakfast in the hotel, the car will pick you up and drive to Juanda Airport. On the way to the airport, you can stop by for shopping.
End of the 4-Day Malang Bromo Ijen Tour
- All-in transportation with modern Air-Conditioned vehicle (toll, parking fee, fuel)
- Well-experienced driver
- All transfers
- Jeep for Bromo and Ijen excursion
- All breakfasts
- All accommodation
- All entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Lunch and dinner
- Optional gratuities to driver and guide
need to bring
- Shoes, trekking shoes most recommended
- Jacket/ warm clothes
- Trekking stick
- Mask for sulphuric gas protection
- Standard hotel check-in 14.00, check-out 12.00
- Early check-in and late check-out will be subject to additional charge according to the hotel policy
- Cancellation policy:
- In case of cancellation is made, Java Travellinehas the right to retain compensation out of the agreed cost in the following way:
- 22 or more days prior to arrival – full refund
- 22 to 15 days – 25% of the total price
- 14 to 8 days – 50% of the total price
- Less than 7 days or more than 3 days, no show – no refund
- A booking fee of USD 50 to cover communication and office expenses will be charged in each case